After Dr Crisp's office, we drove into Lexington (about 15 min away) and I ran in Babies R Us for a few things, then we went to lunch at Max & Erma's. Great food, great service. By the time we left the restaurant, it was 2 pm and we headed to the Fayette Mall. Catie kept Allie awake in her carseat on the way, since I knew she wouldn't transfer into the stroller and I was hoping for more than a 15 minute nap! Once we got to the mall, we loaded Allie in her stroller and headed into Dillard's to look at prom dresses for Catie. That was FUN! Well not necessarily for Asher. He had a slight meltdown. Catie found a dress that was so-so, so Cathy went ahead and bought it, knowing we could return it if we didn't find something else fabulous. We then went to Gap for a quick stop and then on to JC Penney's to look at their dresses. Catie found the perfect one there, pale lavender with a fitted bodice and full skirt, some detail embroidery with beadwork. Very beautiful and sweet, perfect for a junior prom!
After that we hit Starbucks - a definite necessity - then the Crocs kiosk place where Cathy got a couple new pairs and Allie got her first pair of Crocs, then a second! LOL. They should fit her through the summer. She got the Ariel crocling, with a Sebastien Jibbitz on one shoe and a Flounder Jibbitz in the other:

and the Alice, and in the Alice we put clear rhinestone Jibbitz in the holes that are SO CUTE!

Once done with the Croc spree, we returned shoes to Journeys for me that were the wrong size and Catie got a pair of Vans there. Then Cathy and Catie returned the first dress to Dillard's while I took the kids to the car - once we got to the car I realized one of the Ariel crocs was MISSING! Allie had been playing with it in the stroller, and I knew I had taken her out of the stroller at Journeys, so I figured it might have fallen out there. I haul the kids back in to the mall and hightail it back to Journeys, retracing our steps, and thankfully it was in Journeys underneath a chair where you try on shoes - no one had even found it, whew!!
After leaving the mall, it was already 6:15 pm! We hit Jo-Ann Fabric and got some good deals, I got some new flannels half off as well as some notions I needed half off. Also some new thread colors. Cathy got a handful of things too. Then we hit Toys R Us on a promise to Asher, but they didn't have what we were looking for - all out. So we ended up going to Target and hit the jackpot with Easter things and also the Imaginext Pirate Ship we have been looking for, that Asher bought with his own money! He was so happy and proud. We grabbed gas, then some sandwiches from Chick-fil-A and then headed home - whew! The kids and I didn't get home until 11 pm! They of course both fell asleep in the car on the way home. No baths of course, just changed into PJs and hit the hay.
John got a lot done on the turkey pen yesterday - he was actually off of work all day being post-call. Today he did have to go in but hopefully will be home early as there was only one case on as of yesterday - but he is on call so will have to be available for emergencies and of course epidurals.
The kids and I are going to just hang out today, may run into town to go to the post office and bank. It is supposed to be a nice day, sunny and in the upper 50s.
I hope to order my new sewing machine online today! I am pretty sure I have settled on a Singer 7470 Confidence:

Going to try to research a bit more today before making final decision! I think this is the one, though!
I also finished the "altered" tote bags I made for the twins birthday - will post pics later.