Saturday, June 7, 2008

my own crop

Last night I could have gone to the local scrapbook store for a 7p-midnight crop. I thought about it and mentioned it to John, but in the end decided I wasn't really feeling it and that I needed to be home with the kids and John. Feels like we all haven't seen each other much lately. I am glad that I didn't, as John only got 3 hours of sleep Thursday night and was wiped out yesterday. He ended up going to sleep about 8:45 pm and I finished up the nightly chores and since the kids were long since in bed, headed to my craft room for TWO nights in a row for my own version of a crop! And I got SIX layouts done! WOOHOO!!!!! I am already at 11 for the month, which exceeds my goal of 10, and it's only the 7th. Yay! That feels great. Here's what I have done for the month, minus the first layout I did - for some reason I forgot to take a pic of it. Girl Time - pics from Mom's visit to Kentucky June 2006 when I was barely preggo with Allie (and SICK!) Just us Girls - pic from Hot Springs visit in Nov 2006 June 2006 Play - various pics of June 2006 of Asher Allie Easter - this past Easter 2008 Easter eggs - Asher coloring eggs for 1st time, Easter 2007 Easter Goodies - pics from Easter 2007 Mini Photo Shoot - pics from Easter 2007 Girl Easter 2008 - Allie finding her easter basket 2008 Remember - Asher finding his easter basket 2008 Whew! Today I spent a few hours on the mower which was nice and peaceful. John fed Allie lunch and got her down for her nap. Ash played outside most of the time while John relaxed inside. Now he is out on the mower doing tree lines and the un-fun stuff and I need to get dinner going!!!!