- blanket/tote gift set x3
- flower hair clippies
- flower pot pens made & pots decorated
- 32 scrapbook layouts!!!
- my blanket
- flannel/chenille burpie set
- ship box to Tiffany
- ship box to Ginger
- pillowcase dress x2
- car seat strap cover set
- crayon keeper x2 order
- Annabeth dance tote
- Ginger dance tote
- craft blog
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
End of September...already??
I honestly can not believe I am already typing out an end of Sept post. Seriously?! Where did the time go this month?? It really flew by. Our calendar sure was busy with kindergarten in full swing, flag football, scrapbooking crops, doctor's appointments, crafting and even a couple of evenings out with the girls. Not to mention John's call schedule. Whew!
I am pleased to say that I really felt like I honored my word of the month - REFLECT. I kept up with changing my picture of the week every Monday, as well as changing the quote each Monday to be something about REFLECT. I feel like mentally I slowed down and appreciated the little moments more, with the kids or with John or even just taking a breather outside while taking in the view and reflecting on my life. It has been a good month overall.
I also feel like I got lots of things accomplished. This month I decided to keep up a list of those accomplishments on the sidebar, but NOT keep a "to-do" list as I was feeling pressure with that and I wanted to change it up. It felt great to add things to the accomplished list and not see the list of all the stuff I still needed to do, LOL.
September Accomplishments