Monday, June 1, 2009
June = GO
Welcome June! It always feels like Summertime is really here to me when the calendar rolls over to June. The OLW for June is GO! And although our summer travel plans keep changing, I do hope I am able to honor this word whether it's around town or out of state.
May was a good month, although the OLW CONNECT I wasn't feeling as much as I thought I could. I think next year I want to go back to picking out the monthly words instead of how I did it this year, having them already set by someone else.
The definitions for "go" I'll be putting on the sidebar:
~to move from one place to another
~to leave
~to lead
~to work through mentally
~to be compatible
~to belong
~to take a turn
~to attend
~to make an effort
Hmm! I can already see how I can apply these to my everyday life. Routine will change with school being out, John is off this week so that is different. I have been gone all morning (sans kids!) - went to the Y, library, post office, bank, Kroger and WalMart. My mind is kind of fried right now but I wanted to at least get on here for the first day of June!
Oh! Here is the quote of the month:
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. ~Michael Jordan
I love this! I see this on the wall at the Y everytime I am there.
Here is the Scripture for the Month:
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3
OK, gotta get out of here!