Monday, September 21, 2009

Met my goals!

I was so ecstatic Saturday evening at 9:50 pm, I had met both my goals for the Crop that day - to finish 2007 for both children AND to scrap 20 layouts - with 10 minutes to spare!!! I had arrived at 10:20 am that morning, and got all my stuff set up, across from my good friend Anita, and away I went. As I had mentioned, I wanted to finish 2007 for both kids - of course I have many, many layouts of '08 and '09 for their albums but finishing '07 was important to me. I had spent a block of craft time several weeks ago organizing the pictures for each child for the layouts. I finished Asher's '07 late afternoon, and had 13 layouts done (a couple of those were actually Allie's I had started with). I was pumped to have completed that goal. So I decided to count how many more layouts I had left to do for Allie to be done with '07, and it was exactly 7....which would mean I could finish 2007 for both kids AND get exactly 20 layouts done! How cool was that?? Maybe no one else thinks that's as cool as I do, but that's OK! lol So, without further ado, here they are! :) Allie's first visit to Illinois to see Great-Grammy. 2 pics on right are Great-Grammy and Papa holding her for the very FIRST time. :) Allie's first teeth (the bottom two), hard to see with all the mush! Lots of journaling about milestones, etc for September 2007. She was a ladybug for about, oh 10 minutes! Playing Peek-a-boo! First visit back to AR, meeting Grandpa and Uncles and Cousins and Friends! First visit to see Mimi and Papa! Only decent pic I took, lol, but I loved it. November 2007, after a bath, she was hamming it up! Now for Asher's! All these layouts are from our MS/AR visit in Oct 2007. At the pumpkin patch with the Larsen's! Playing Pirate's Cove mini-golf, first time golfing! Annual tradition, BACKYARD CAMPING at Grandpa's! His little cousin Jadyn was infatuated with him, so darling! Lots of art projects Ginger and I did to keep the boys occupied in the hotel while the little ones napped! Traditional Promenade walk, plus a little extra to top of the mountain! Getting some Papa love and carved his first pumpkin with Mimi.