Sunday, June 27, 2010
Today.
A handful of days behind, but my One Little Word (OLW) for this Summer Season is TODAY. This word came to me several weeks ago, and I knew it would be perfect for Summer and all it stands for. TODAY I will play with my kids. TODAY I will enjoy being outside without feeling guilty for chores waiting inside. TODAY I will tell my husband and kids I love them. TODAY I will....
you see how this works? I am not worrying about tomorrow or stressing over the little things. I love the quote I found:
Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today. ~Marcus Valerius Martialis
Here's the very basic definition!
~on or for this day
~at the present time
And the Scripture I thought very fitting:
If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
~Matthew 6:30
It's late, past time for bed for the kiddies! But I was on the computer updating the puppy blog yet again. We've made the hard decision to keep 3 pups, so Radar and Mark are now available. Click here if you want to check out the other updates I have made. We sold a male pup last week, Freckles, to a hunting family in Kentucky. We have 5 pups here at the farm still, and are in the process of kennel remodel. I will post pics of the complete transformation when we are all done, which will hopefully be in the next week or so.