Thursday, December 2, 2010
Parent/Teacher Conference
This evening was Allie's Parent/Teacher Conference, the first! She is doing wonderfully in Preschool. Her teacher says she is "an angel" and is learning so quickly ~ she said she'll have to find new ways to challenge her next year! (Allie will have 2 years of preschool since her birthday is late, and she will thankfully have the same teacher.) John and I have been BEYOND pleased with the quality of teaching and the overall experience for Allie. I was so nervous for her to go, and now it's hard to imagine it any other way. She LOVES going to school each and every day. She still gets pout-y on Thursday nights at bedtime when I remind her there's no school the next day (Preschool is only Mon-Thur). She has made so many friends and loves the schedule and routine that Preschool is giving her. We are continually amazed at how much she has learned in the last 3 months and are so grateful for the opportunity she has been given!