Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 = RENEW

Wow, am I behind on blogging! The last month has passed by in blur.  First things first.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the New Year! 

My One Little Word (OLW) for 2011 is RENEW.  I had been praying about my word, what I needed to focus on with the new year, and the word "renew" came to me crystal clear.  I started researching the meaning, quotes, and definition, and with each thing I read, I felt more and more at peace with it.  Many of you have followed my blog from the beginning of its creation, and along with it, my OLW.  I don't take them lightly, and really try to live it out each and every day.  This time I plan to commit the entire year to my OLW, instead of changing with the seasons.  I have added the info to the sidebar as usual, but will put it here for those that receive this via email:

*to make something new again
*to replenish
*to make new spiritually
*to revive
*to begin again

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. ~Romans 12:2

We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

There's too much to catch up on to put it all in one post, so I'll be doing several to get caught up, with the appropriate dates - I'll send out an email link for each.