I ordered several dance items from an online company, including Allie's Princess Swan Lake outfit for her recital. Here she is trying it on for me, I was so excited to see her in it I forgot to put her new white ballet slippers on that go with it!
Yesterday the children and I loaded up the Expedition and headed out to Mimi and Papa's house just outside of Memphis, for Spring Break. It was about an 8 hour drive, typical for us, uneventful other than a bloody nose from Allie 30 minutes into it! We enjoyed the warm weather yesterday evening, playing outside on the tree swing, having a bonfire, and Asher riding the go-kart.
It started raining last night, and is still going strong today. The kids are enjoying a rainy-day-session, playing barbies, legos, playdough, computer games, baby dolls, and visiting with their uncle and Mimi. I've been catching up on the computer and pictures! We are loving being with family!




