Wednesday, January 2, 2008
BALANCE : January = Organize
Spent some time on the phone with Ginger today, talking about our words for the year and she had the idea to have the one main word (hers is LIVE) but then to also have more focused words each month to concentrate on. I loved the idea and we started brainstorming right away. I am glad to have a buddy to do this with and think we will truly inspire each other (we always do!) and really make a positive difference in our lives with this idea.
My word for the year is BALANCE. As mentioned in a previous post, I always feel like something or someone is being neglected. And I know it is not a perfect world and there won't always be equal amounts given to each thing/person in my life. BUT I want to feel like I am balancing my kids, housework, time with John, time with God, and creative time so that something isn't always getting pushed to the back burner.
The word for January is ORGANIZE. I have already started purging through my scrapbook supplies. I will also concentrate on organizing our downstairs area that looks like a tornado just rushed through it as it is a catch all for everything!! I want to organize clothes, seasonal items, and projects for the year.
Life is so good and I am so blessed.