Thursday, January 31, 2008

End of January: ORGANIZE

Tonight marks the last day of January! And I am proud to say I honored my word of the month, ORGANIZE. Here are the projects I completed:
  • Asher's craft chest
  • storm shelter room, including going through totes and boxes for donations
  • Asher's dresser
  • master closet
  • baby clothes, NB and 0/3 month sizes, and shipped to expecting niece
  • scrapbook supplies, purged for donations
  • office area
  • kids toys, set some back that were too young for Ash and too old for Allie, plus big box for donations
  • kitchen cabinets
  • fabric, sorted and stored in totes
  • "piles" downstairs - was one big pile of unwanted things, now is three distinct piles: trash, burn, donate
  • looked through pictures dating back to April of 2006, jotted down scrapbook layout ideas for Asher's album and Family album
I was also able to scrapbook 15 layouts this month and handmade 10 cards. I sewed 10 blankets/loveys including a large (42x69) throw for Ginger's hubby, which was a first for me to sew something that big. Whew! Now onward to February, and all it has to offer! I am ready!