As I am starting to write this, Asher is home from preschool (John picked him up) and had - quote - "a fun, fun, fun day!" He didn't take a nap there, he said he wiggled the whole time. LOL. His teachers like everyone to SLEEP which I don't blame them, but we don't do naps at home and haven't for awhile, he just heads to bed earlier. So it is no surprise that after a 2 week break he is out of their routine. So glad to hear he had a good day otherwise!
I have been productive today. I was able to get showered and beds made all before 7 am. Woohoo! Got Asher breakfast and Allie up and dogs to their outside kennel before we headed off to school. I had to pick Adam up at the hospital and then take him on to school - he rode with Jeff there at 6:45 am as it is easier for me to get him there than to go to their house, and Cathy has taken Catie back to school so she wasn't home to take him to school - and with having to unlock/lock the gate back (first time I've had to do that with the morning preschool routine since we just started the gate thing a couple weeks ago) I was running a bit behind. Got Ash to school right at 8 am and was glad Adam could wait with Allie in the car so I didn't have to haul her in. Adam doesn't have to be at his school until 8:15 thankfully, and I got him there at 8:14!
Headed to the UPS distribution center to talk with our UPS guy about keeping a key in his truck for our gate, so he won't leave packages down by the gate where everyone driving down US 62 can see them. He said no problem. I also just now gave him his Christmas card since the last time I saw him I didn't have everyone's cards ready, and then it was a sub driver, and then we had the stolen mail issue - which I STILL haven't posted about! - and the gate has been locked since.
After dealing with that, I headed to the Quick Print shop place that is a UPS location because I needed to ship those boxes to my niece, Samantha, and the UPS distribution place doesn't take money for shipping! Whew! I hauled all three boxes in, and $57 later they are finally on their way to Georgia. I did however manage to wrench my back pretty bad hauling those boxes up the stairs this morning. It is still hurting pretty bad. I hate being old, LOL.
Once home, Allie and I got the dogs fed, chickens out for the day - 3 eggs! - and Allie went down for a nap. It took her awhile to settle down. I went to my craft room to get some scrapbooking done while she napped. I heard a big thump and then WAHHHH and ran upstairs, scared to death that she had fallen out of the crib! Thankfully she hadn't - must have just tripped herself up and bumped her head. Poor kid! She did finally take a good nap and I got several pages done:



OK, now I am back and it is two hours later. We all went outside and I just left this post as a draft to finish later.
It is almost 70 degrees out!! Crazy weather. John has been wanting to clean out the garage as the last few weeks have been rough on it. Melted snow/salt from the vehicles, mud from our boots, and just misc junk piling up. He pulled both vehicles out, hosed it out and then washed both vehicles while they were out.
Well, guess that is it for now. Time to figure something out for dinner and then get these kids bathed and in bed!