Wednesday, January 2, 2008
sledding fun
Asher begged to go outside all day long and play in the snow. I said let's wait until Daddy gets home - which was around 2:30 pm. We finally bundled up and went out to play around 4:30 pm. We did NOT take Allie. She got to stay inside, safe in her jumperoo exersaucer thingie, and watch Play With Me Sesame (she loves that dang show!). We also took turns outside with each of the pups, who have decided they LOVE snow now that this is their 3rd one. The snow was so powdery we couldn't make snowballs, and sledding was tough. So John tied a rope to the 4-wheeler and I held on to it and he hauled Asher and I around the pasture on the sled! It was so much fun!! Asher kept saying "Go faster!!" The first couple of turns John made totally slung us crazy so he had to go slow on those. It was really fun to just let loose and PLAY. (of course now I do believe I am going to need some Advil for my back - I am so old!! LOL)