Wednesday, February 27, 2008
snow fun!
We had a blast in the snow! Stayed out about an hour right after lunch and getting Allie down for her nap. The pups had a ball - they rarely are out together but when it snows I make an exception and they seem to know it, they listen really well (normally they run off together and ignore us). They LOVE the snow! The love running in it and wrestling and chasing each other. I am so glad I took my camera out. I think I have around 90s pics I uploaded to Snapfish!
Here are a few of my favs! (plus the one at the top of the blog!)
Asher saying "It's COLD!!!"
Asher shoveling his slide:
Jill (on left) chasing Penny:
Penny girl:
Made a second tote today. It ended up being 15w x 17h instead of 12w x 16h. I added a pocket and am super pleased with how it turned out! It's also reversible if you wanted the pocket to show on the outside. I picked this fabric out with Judy, my mom-in-law, in mind, so she could have a tote to carry her church music in (she plays keyboard/piano at their church). I am giving this larger one to Judy. Asher helped me with the pins and part of the sewing, he was so proud!
The two side-by-side:
"Inside-Out" - reversible if pocket wants to be on outside, I don't really care for it this way, but hey you could. lol
Inside of the tote:
John is still feeling really poorly. He went to bed around 8:30 pm tonight. He is on call tomorrow, so we will see what kind of day it is. I just want us to all be healthy for our trip - we leave in 3 days!