Monday, March 31, 2008

End of March: ACCOMPLISH

OK, so this month didn't exactly turn out the way I pictured it, whatsoever. But that's life, right? You take the bumps and twists and turns with a shrug and a smile and you keep on going. The week of vacation, technical difficulties, illness, more technical difficulties, and it has been a trying month. So, I wanted to ACCOMPLISH several projects this month. Here's what I got done:
  • blankie, plus bonus lovey, sewn for order, still need to ship though
  • altered tote bags for twins' gifts
  • picked out fabric for Catie's blankie
  • bonfire for all of the boxes in the trash pile in my downstairs (thank you John!)
  • scrapbooked 5 layouts, by the skin of my teeth (as in, 3 of them done today and 2 yesterday!)
  • read the new Patricia Cornwell novel, Book of the Dead
  • completed and ready to mail all of the April special occasion cards - did not hand make them all, and some of them I had pre-made last month, but that's OK
  • pulled too small clothing/shoes from Allie's closet
  • re-organized two huge kitchen cabinets
  • bathed both pups and WOW that is a chore
  • hauled trash boxes out of downstairs (just today, in time for trash night!)
There were a handful of things that didn't get done this month, and I will roll them over into April. It's been a busy, crazy, hectic month, and with springtime coming on the farm, it is only going to get busier. I really do love my life, crazy as it is sometimes!