Thursday, March 13, 2008

March = ACCOMPLISH

The word of the month is ACCOMPLISH, and let me tell you, I am feeling some pressure. But I don't want to feel pressure with the words of the month. That isn't what I did this for. I did this to feel good about myself and my life and what I do with my time. So, yes, half the month is gone and I haven't accomplished much. Let's just list and go from there. Goals and Projects:
  • sew and ship a blankie order, by 3.22
  • sew/alter canvas totes for a friend's twin girls 4 year birthday, by 3.22
  • pick out fabric and sew blanket for friend
  • sew gift set for a friend's new baby girl
  • go through Asher's summer clothes and pull too small clothing
  • categorize for tax records, then haul several boxes to Goodwill
  • have a bonfire for the trash pile of boxes cluttering my downstairs
  • scrapbook 5 layouts
  • read the new Patricia Cornwell novel, Book of the Dead
  • hand make April birthday cards - and there are a ton in our family!
That's all I can think of for now - feel like that is enough!