Friday, May 30, 2008

Asher's big day, part 1.

So the first part of this was Ash's actual birthday on Wednesday. I tried to upload the pics and blog that night but my internet was messed up. It was pretty low key. I gave him a Lego set from John and I and then another one from Allie. We played with that some and I also sewed him a Thomas the Train twistables (colored pencils) rollup organizer for the car, which I forgot to take pics of. He saw me making Evan's Sponge Bob stuff last week and of course wanted something too! John brought home balloons when he got home around 4:30 pm and WOW those were a hit!!! And thankfully he didn't get called back in all night! Ash wanted homemade pizza for dinner and he had a bowl of Oreo ice cream after his lunch as his treat. Oh, something funny. That morning first thing I said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" And he says, "It's NOT my birthday!" And I am like, "Oh really?! I do believe it is MAY 28th!" And he said, "But my party's not today!" So we had to do all of that explaining (again!) and finally he said, "OK, I guess it IS my birthday!" LMAO I just uploaded and shared pics to Snapfish, but here are a few of my faves: We could NOT get a good one of the four of us with the camera on timer! This was the best and Allie's head is completely blocked, LOL! Opening all his birthday cards that came in the mail. Well, I am wiped and tomorrow is the big day - PARTY! It starts at 4 pm. This afternoon we all went to Wal-Mart for needed groceries for the house and party supplies. I am really looking forward to it and it looks like there will be a great turnout. I will be surprised if Ash can fall asleep, he's so excited!