Friday, May 2, 2008
end of April...
This is a few days late, but I wanted to have a post about the end of April, in keeping with the tradition of the year. So! The month seemed to fly by. I definitely didn't calculate in, when setting my projects, being outside so much! Here were the projects I listed for myself:
*plant seeds with Asher - DONE
*ship Kate's blankie - DONE
*sew Nappy Bag - DONE
*read new K. Kingsbury novel - DONE
*vacuum downstairs - DONE
*sort through baby clothes - DONE
*ship baby clothes for niece - DONE
*pull kids' outgrown clothes - DONE
*donate boxes - DONE
*sew Catie's blanket - DONE
*sew 3 baby girl gift sets - 2 DONE
*sew 3 sibling gifts - 2 DONE
*scrapbook 10 layouts - 5 DONE
*make May cards
*re-pot houseplants - 5 left to do
I will roll over making the May cards into my May projects, as well as the other things I didn't get done. I am glad to have accomplished so much, including FINALLY donating all of the boxes that have been cluttering a corner of my downstairs for months now!!! It took TWO trips in my SUV to get it all to Goodwill! I also accomplished a lot that wasn't on the list, such as planting outside and installing baby gates.
As far as my word of the month, NURTURE. I did not do as good in this area as I could have. April has been a hard month for me in a way. Being so busy, and John being so busy, and not having enough hours in the day to do everything and then feeling tired and just uninspired craft-wise, I don't know. I didn't get my hair cut or get a pedicure.
I just know that I am glad to put April behind me and am looking forward to May and SUMMER!