Friday, May 2, 2008

May = CELEBRATE

OK, deep breath. The time is flying by and most days I feel like where did the hours go, and what do I have to show for it? Can you tell I have a hard time doing nothing? Nothing to me is watching a recorded TV show. But I can't watch random-flipping-the-channels-TV. Just can't do it. But anyway. Word of the month for May is CELEBRATE. Ginger (my best friend that I am doing the words of the month/year with for those that don't know) and I picked that word as a no-brainer, since May is #1 both our boys' birthdays! May 28 for each! They were born about what, 30 minutes apart with Evan being older? So along with Mother's Day and Memorial Day, CELEBRATE was an easy pick. So, for the month of May I want to focus, each day, on the little celebrations in life. Find the good in things, celebrate little silly things, and have a happy, positive outlook on things. Life is good, after all! May will be busy. My mom is visiting May 17-24. Then Asher's party and all the other little things in between! I hope to get my projects accomplished as well as spend some nice time outside, soaking up the sun while maintaining the farm. Oh, keep an eye on the sidebar for the status of my May projects as well as the Events happening in May!