Thursday, May 22, 2008
last day of preschool
Wow, today was it! I can't believe Asher's preschool days are really over. I am so proud of how much he has grown, how sweet and independent he is, how ready for kindergarten and riding the bus and being with big kids. What a cutie. The preschool picnic at 11:30 this morning went over well, and there were a few tears shed on saying goodbyes. I did take a few pics and will upload them later.
I am actually only on the computer for a minute while waiting for some sewing instructions to print. Allie is napping, Asher is playing and John is cutting hay. Mom and I are furiously trying to craft any moment we can, as it feels like the week has just flown by.
Yesterday we let Ash play hooky from school and we went to the Newport Aquarium. We also had a nice lunch and did some shopping (fabric and scrapbook - two of my top three favs!)
Alright, outta here - just wanted to jot down a quick update.
Oh, and prayers please for my in-laws, whose dear dog Dixie was hit by a car Tuesday evening and whose left hind leg is so badly damaged the only options are complete reconstruction (with a 50/50 chance of being able to actually use it) or amputation. Dixie is a big part of the family and we are praying for a miraculous healing.