Sunday, July 13, 2008
more illness
Ugh! Can we be done with this already?! I have sprayed more Lysol and cleaned bathrooms these past few days...
Asher's tummy is upset now. All afternoon yesterday and this morning. And I am feeling bad again. And Allie had a nasty diaper yesterday afternoon. And John's tummy was upset last night!
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I am praying that we get OVER this TODAY!!!
On a nicer note. The kids were dancing to music and playing fetch with the cat yesterday afternoon. Yes, our cat Cooper plays fetch. He just started this. He literally brings the ball back and drops it in front of you to throw it again! Allie was hilarious rearing her arm back - she has got an arm on her! - and also the pics of her and Asher playing "pillow mountain" (thanks Grandpa!) and dancing together are so adorable. Oh! The whole reason I got out the camera was because I decided to try pigtails in Allie's hair for the first time. She was adorable! Never mind the tears in the corners of her eyes in a few of the pics. She had a minor meltdown over something silly - she is such a drama queen compared to Asher. Anyway - while taking the first few pics I saw how great the lighting was, and they were having so much fun playing that I kept snapping away. I am uploading to Snapfish so look for them all on there, but here are a couple of my faves:

Oh, and guess what?? Allie has two new teeth!!! The beginnings of them, anyway. It is her top molars, the tips of them, on each side, identical, have poked through! Yay! She is so funny how she gets two opposite teeth at the SAME TIME. Very strange to me, but whatever!
Speaking of teeth. Tomorrow I have to call our dentist first thing. John has fractured off part of his back molar on the top. Whoa! He said it doesn't hurt at all which is a blessing as it happened Friday night. So we will see what has to be done with it, probably a crown.
OK, back to doing what I am supposed to be doing down here while John is watching kids upstairs - uploading pics and account stuff!