Yesterday was also John and my 10 year anniversary! Saturday he and Asher brought home flowers when they went to the store. So sweet! We met the Maves Family at the Club for brunch at 11 am, the kids were very excited to see Catie home on Christmas break. Otherwise we just hung out at home, made the train, and I did Wii Fit for the first time in almost 2 weeks. We made a chili supper and just enjoyed the day together as a family. We were going to get out in the evening by ourselves, but with all the illness just decided to stay in.
Today John is on call, and expects to be at the hospital until late afternoon. The kids and I cleaned this morning and I have had laundry going nonstop. The pups are inside as it is 17 degrees outside (at 2:30 pm) with a wind chill of 8. Ash and I bundled up good once we got Allie asleep for her nap so we could get the outside chores done. BRRRR!!!
Nothing much else to report, I just wanted to post since it is Monday and there is a new pic of the week (the gingerbread train) as well as a new quote:
A joy that's shared is a joy made doubled. ~American Proverb
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Week
I can't believe Christmas is only 3 days away! Yesterday Asher and I constructed a Gingerbread Train from a kit I found at Kroger. It was fun! Here are a couple of pics:
Yesterday was also John and my 10 year anniversary! Saturday he and Asher brought home flowers when they went to the store. So sweet! We met the Maves Family at the Club for brunch at 11 am, the kids were very excited to see Catie home on Christmas break. Otherwise we just hung out at home, made the train, and I did Wii Fit for the first time in almost 2 weeks. We made a chili supper and just enjoyed the day together as a family. We were going to get out in the evening by ourselves, but with all the illness just decided to stay in.
Today John is on call, and expects to be at the hospital until late afternoon. The kids and I cleaned this morning and I have had laundry going nonstop. The pups are inside as it is 17 degrees outside (at 2:30 pm) with a wind chill of 8. Ash and I bundled up good once we got Allie asleep for her nap so we could get the outside chores done. BRRRR!!!
Nothing much else to report, I just wanted to post since it is Monday and there is a new pic of the week (the gingerbread train) as well as a new quote:
A joy that's shared is a joy made doubled. ~American Proverb
Yesterday was also John and my 10 year anniversary! Saturday he and Asher brought home flowers when they went to the store. So sweet! We met the Maves Family at the Club for brunch at 11 am, the kids were very excited to see Catie home on Christmas break. Otherwise we just hung out at home, made the train, and I did Wii Fit for the first time in almost 2 weeks. We made a chili supper and just enjoyed the day together as a family. We were going to get out in the evening by ourselves, but with all the illness just decided to stay in.
Today John is on call, and expects to be at the hospital until late afternoon. The kids and I cleaned this morning and I have had laundry going nonstop. The pups are inside as it is 17 degrees outside (at 2:30 pm) with a wind chill of 8. Ash and I bundled up good once we got Allie asleep for her nap so we could get the outside chores done. BRRRR!!!
Nothing much else to report, I just wanted to post since it is Monday and there is a new pic of the week (the gingerbread train) as well as a new quote:
A joy that's shared is a joy made doubled. ~American Proverb