Thursday, January 15, 2009
She's gone.
Grandma passed away last night at 7:20 pm California time. I am relieved that she is not suffering and is at peace. I am heartbroken for my mom, as no matter how expected it is, I know she is devastated and I can't even begin to imagine the heartache of losing your mom, no matter the circumstances.
I stayed up for over an hour after talking with mom last night reading the Bible online - I have found a great website http://www.biblegateway.com that is the entire Bible - you can search for keywords, passages, and so forth on it and it is awesome! This is the scripture I am finding comfort in today:
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. ~John 6:47
I have HOPE because I know death is not the end! And I know Grandma believed and we will see her again one day in Heaven.