to add my updated weekly info to the post yesterday - I did update my sidebar but there are many that get this via email and I was reminded, so I will put it here:
Weekly Scripture
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~1 Corinthians 13:13 (NIV)
This Week's Quote
To find fulfillment...don't exist with life - embrace it. ~Jim Beggs
Photo of the Week

Allie calls this Papa's Princess Dress ever since I told her Papa (John's Dad) picked it out for her.
And a new thing for the sidebar:
Asher's Artwork

On a Snow Day, Asher asked me what flowers I liked, then drew me this picture.
John was on call yesterday, and didn't get home until almost 8p last night. Then got called back at 9:15p and I have no idea when he came home! I vaguely remember but didn't look at the clock. It was probably close to midnight. Thankfully he is off today and is still sleeping (8:10a). These recent post-call days off are such a gift! It is not a given that he gets post-call day off at all, it just depends on the case load. We are very grateful for them, I know that much!
I put Asher on the school bus at 7:20a and have been catching up in the office ever since. It's almost time for Allie to get up and then it will be a busy morning....and day!