Monday, February 23, 2009
Last Week
I know February is a short month, but wow! It's already the last week! This week's quote is:
Don't fear change, embrace it. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo
And the weekly Scripture from Proverbs 14:22 ~ Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.
Photo this week is one of my favorites that I took last week - Ash reading his Bible - I didn't take any pics this past weekend - gasp! lol
I've been thinking the last couple of days about my One Little Word for February, EMBRACE - to hug, to enfold, to include. I am determined to finish the last week of February proud of my attitude and honoring this word! And I do feel that I have been doing well with my 2009 One Little Word, being STILL!
Tomorrow the plan is to take Allie to the Children's Museum (about an hour's drive away) and meet up with some other moms/kids there. I hope she feels better today so we can still go! I hope to hear from the body shop this week that the truck parts are in. We are ready to get the truck repaired from the ice storm and move on with it! John and I have also been discussing Spring Break and what we want to do. It is March 16-20 and thankfully John was able to get that week of vacation when they were picking their weeks last Fall (he has to pick all his weeks at one time, usually in November of the prior year, and the pool he is in has like 8 people jockeying for the weeks they want in a pecking order.) Part of me would love to do something BIG but I don't think we will. We are planning on a little getaway at least, maybe somewhere within 2-5 hours drive and stay a couple of nights, it's just finding what we want to do with plenty of activities for the children!
Time to get little girl up for the day!