Wednesday, February 25, 2009
germy germs
I hate germs! I mean I really do! I am so tired of one or more of us being SICK every other week! I am ready to be done with winter and all these germy germs. I am frustrated with missing planned events due to illness and being cooped up at home. ARGH!
Allie is still pretty sick, yesterday was bad and today a touch better. Terrible cough/congestion and slight fever and she just looks washed out. Also not really eating but is drinking. Ash is on the mend, the cough will probably continue to linger. John is fine. Yesterday I felt really run down and actually napped! I never nap unless I am sick, I am just NOT a napper no matter how tired I am. Today is better for me. I had to get out this morning with Allie to run a few errands I had been putting off all week. Post office, car tag renewals, egg deliveries (normally done on Thur around Storytime but I am pretty sure we will be missing that too this week), bank, drop off rented games, drop off recyclables. We got home and she pretty much went straight down for her nap. Today is early dismissal for Asher, so he will be off the bus at 2:45p instead of 4p. It is his Wii day as long as he had good behavior. He is itching to play Star Wars, as we have been playing the other rented games this past weekend instead!
A friend of mine just had her baby boy yesterday morning, here at our local hospital, and I would have loved to have stopped in today to see them but with Allie still being cruddy I didn't. I am so excited for her and thankful that all is well with them both!
OK, I am off to try to get some crafting in before Ash gets home! I need to try to crank out some layouts as I haven't done any this month at all.