Friday, April 17, 2009

busy week!

It's already Friday! Wow. This week has gone by so quickly. I re-joined the YMCA, haven't gone there since I was pregnant with Allie! I started that on Wednesday. I went back this morning. I am doing the water aerobics class that is from 9a-10a. Both Wed and today Allie and I drove Ash to school at 8a, then ran a couple small errands and then went to the Y. She is doing really well being left in the nursery, thank goodness. Today a friend and her two little ones came to swim at 10a, so I got Allie out of the nursery after the class and let her swim with us. Then we all went to the Park and met some other friends there. When we got home, it was already 2 pm. I put Allie down right away. John was off today, and has been outside working. He borrowed a seeder from the Mill and some red/white clover seed and was seeding the fields and also some food plots. The fence workers were here too, for the first day - finally! Yay! I can't wait until that is finished - it will look so awesome! Ash had a good day at school and we played the Wii for about 30 minutes then he went out to play and I am back down in the office trying to finish up a million things. Tomorrow is my all-day crop at the local scrapbook store. I am so excited but starting to feel the pressure as I haven't gotten my crop stuff together yet. Argh! Why oh why do I wait until the last minute every time??? Let's see. What else has happened this week? I am rushing now as I hear Allie talking on the monitor. This may be all jumbled. LOL Monday John was off work. We took his truck to a tire shop here in town to have it aligned and tires rotated/balanced. It has been making a terribly loud hum. Turns out a wheel bearing was messed up! My car had a wheel bearing messed up just last week I don't think I blogged about. How odd to have both vehicles deal with that within a week from each other. Tuesday was Playgroup hosted here and John was on call. He ended up working most of the day and evening and stayed the night. Wednesday Allie and I took Ash to school, joined the Y where I did the water class and then we went to the Library for a program that I actually liked better than our usual Storytime on Thursday. Except it is only on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays whereas Thursday Storytime is every week. Around 5:30p we all drove into town to get the truck. I hopped in it, and John turned around and took the kids back home. I got a quick adjustment at the chiropractor (I was feeling that workout already!) and then meet some friends for Happy Hour. Didn't get home until after 11 pm!!! Thursday we stayed home. John was on call again and had to work until around 6. It was a gorgeous afternoon and we worked outside for hours! Our strawberries and part of our raspberries arrived, so there was a lot of planting and also some outdoor spring cleaning going on. And now we are back to Friday. :) OK, hope everyone has a great weekend! John is now officially on vacation until Monday the 27th!