I am totally doing a happy dance over here! I can barely contain myself. I just finished a new pattern for a dress, called a Caroline Dress - it is very similar to a Pillowcase Dress. I was very pleased with the quality of the pattern, and couldn't wait to get started on it! I had ordered it last week while Mom was here, but couldn't get to it until this past Wednesday. I was able to finish it up today - here it is!

Oh! Isn't it DARLING?!?!?! I have had this fabric for over a year and hadn't made a thing out of it, but I knew it would make a perfect Caroline Dress. Ooooh I am so pleased!
As I was sitting down at the computer to upload the pictures of it, I saw an email from the lady I had bought the pattern from. She just released a new dress pattern called the Kyla Reversible Dress. Of course I had to have it immediately. LOL!
OK, almost time for Ash to be home! I better go somewhat clean up my craft room - well maybe not clean but at least turn off the sewing machine, lights, iPod and iron!!