Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scrapbook Pictures!

At the last minute, I got to get away yesterday evening for several hours of scrapbooking at our local scrapbook store. (thanks Anita!) I haven't been to a Crop in a few months and boy did I need it! I had a blast and got 9 layouts done! WOOHOO! I took a stack of photos from 2007 that I had sorted for Asher's album and hadn't gotten scrapbooked yet - I want to get the 2007 layouts for Ash DONE. I scrapped the stack I had taken (weeding out the pics I didn't want to scrap of course) and now all I have left to do (for that year) is sort through our Arkansas/Mississippi Trip from October '07 and scrapbook whatever out of those and his '07 layouts will be finished. This family picture is from last month, after Asher's Pool Party. While I'm doing pictures, here are the 2 layouts I did a couple of weeks ago while the kids were in bed and John had gotten called in to work. OK, now on to serious stuff! lol