Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July = QUESTION

Hello! I am back! After my last post, the internet went back down again and we ended up having to change providers. We finally came back online Monday. Thankfully. I am way behind on my OLW. June's word was GO, and I tried my best to honor it! It definitely feels like we have been GOING non-stop since Ash got out of school. Our days and weeks are jam packed with activities and it is making the summer really fly by. July's word is QUESTION. The definition I am using for this is: "to ask for information; to consider; to investigate". The quote for the month is: The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~Albert Einstein And the Scripture of the month comes from Proverbs 18:17 - The first to present his case seems right, until another comes forward and questions him. I have a lot of other catching up I need to be doing while it is quiet - Allie is napping and John and Ash went to run a couple of errands - but I want to get caught up on pictures I have been wanting to share on here. I came across the kitties resting on Anna on the 4th of July. Is that not the cutest thing EVER?? This blanket I made for an order. It is backed with black minky dot and hard to see against my black table. Here is a baby gift I made, a lovey and burpie... and the coordinating blanket. I thought this was so cute of Allie and our little kitty Yoda. She picked him up and put him in the stroller and was wheeling him around. Here's Allie modeling the leg warmers I made. Here are a few from June in the wading pool I never posted on here. And here are some layouts I got done last week. The first one is from our 9th anniversary in Dec 2007, and the second one is from Allie's hospital stay this past March and an up close of the journaling. OK, I think that will do it for now!! :)