Here's Allie sporting Asher's shades at the Library last week. She doesn't have much interest in the Storytime there unfortunately, and is up checking everything else out. This day she was digging through my bag and found these. Her little friend Hazeley is in the background with Allie's shades on - she holds as still as Allie, hahaha.

And here is the finished Timeline for Asher's school project! I had to use the paper she sent.

Today after Allie and I took Ash to school, we went to the YMCA. She actually didn't cry when I left her in the nursery - I have noticed that food helps! The kids eat breakfast in the car, but I have been packing a juice box and fruit snacks for her to have when she gets in the nursery. It helps distract her I guess. I made Yoga and then an aerobics class that is hard, but I'm always glad I suck it up and do it. Lots of bang for your buck in aerobics that's for sure. When we were done at the Y we ran in to the post office and then dropped off our checked out DVDs to the Library, then met a couple of friends at the McDonald's Playland. One of the gals I have just met through the PTO at school and this was our first time getting together. She has a 1st grade boy as well, and a little girl who is 3 weeks younger than Allie! I really enjoyed her company and am glad we got together. It is always great to make new friends! :)
Tonight I have to take the kids into town for Asher's Flag Football practice. It starts at 6:30p, I'm pretty sure. I tried to find out today from the director of stuff at the Y but she didn't know this coach's practice schedule and couldn't give out his #. ??? So I asked her to give him my # or email and let me know for sure. I haven't heard from him. So we'll show at 6:30, same as last week, and hope that's right.
Off to get Allie up from her non-nap!