Thursday, September 10, 2009

new fabrics, take 1

I had to place an order last week for more Carnival Bloom fabric - that is one of my favorites, and by the # of dress orders for that particular print, I would say a fave of many others! While I was at it I ordered a handful of other prints I didn't have. They are all by designer Michael Miller - he is incredible!! I remembered to place a quarter on the fabrics when I took a picture to help get an idea of the size of the print. Disco Dot Ink Disco Dot Brown Pod Posey Multi Farmers Market Apple Dot Pink Farmers Market Apple Dot Spring Carnival Bloom Brown Ooooh, just looking at them makes me want to start sewing! :) And this post is titled take 1 as I also placed an order for a few other prints through a new company called Be Sew Happy (besewhappy.com). It is on its way! :)