Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It's here, it's really here! The kids are nestled all snug in their beds, and John too for that matter, and I am quickly uploading the pictures we took from the last couple of days and especially tonight. About 8:30p tonight, getting ready to sprinkle the Reindeer Food we made yesterday, and setting out Santa's cookies & milk and Rudolph's carrot! We had to keep telling Allie not to eat/drink that it was for Santa. Heehee. Only got a few pictures of the Reindeer Food scattering. It was windy and cold! This was Allie's first year to scatter and she loved it! Cooper came up to explore what we were doing and immediately started sneezing. You can see bits of the oats on the grass. The Food had oats, sugar crystals in two colors, and red hots. Asher's also had raisins. John and I sat and just took it all in for several minutes after getting everything set up. We are so blessed and feel so incredibly grateful for all our Lord has given to us and done for us. It may be after the New Year before I post again. The kids and I will be heading out on our vacation either tomorrow afternoon or first thing Saturday. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!! God Bless!