I just realized I never blogged about Allie's 1st kid party! Hellooooo!!! It went fantastic! We had it at the local McDonald's PlayPlace. There were 13 kids including Ash & Allie. She had an amazing time and loved all of her presents. She felt really special and I am so grateful to the great bunch of girls I am friends with and their great kiddos! A friend took a ton of pics for me that I sent out on Snapfish, and another friend took a handful of pics as well. I don't have any on my hard drive though to upload, but if you want to see them and missed the link, just send me a message!
Monday of this week I took Allie to an indoor inflatable jumping playplace. Three friends with their three girls went too and we all had a blast! The time flew by. I have some pics but haven't downloaded them yet off the camera, as the battery had died and is charging.
Today was low key, John was home from work post-call and he went to WalMart with me and Allie. 3 hours later........
I mentioned in a previous post that we had toured the Power Station with Asher's Tiger Cub den. The den leader had taken some pictures, and he submitted one to the local paper and it was printed! I was so surprised Saturday morning to see Asher's smiling face looking at me. And no, that is not a typo. I did say Saturday, and the paper does say Tuesday. I've been a little behind on my newspapers, and I have to read them in order. Hehehe. That's Asher on the left. I think if you click on the photo it might make it bigger?

Jill is doing well with her pregnancy, we don't have 100% confirmation yet but she is acting differently and looking different too. John and I are ecstatic about the puppies! We are planning on keeping 2, not sure if I've mentioned that. We will advertise the rest through the Brittany community and hopefully find good homes for all of them. I can't imagine parting with any of them though -- !!!
John's birthday is tomorrow! He isn't on call, and we were planning on staying home but the Maves asked if we wanted to meet for dinner so we are doing that. He hasn't told me what cake he wants, I told him he might just get brownies as we just did cake for Allie! LOL.
Yesterday when I was in Lexington I picked up his new gun, a Remington Model 700 VL Stainless Steel rifle. It's a 22-250 "varmint" rifle that he'll put his Leupold Scope on. Ohhhh baby this is some kind of sweet rifle and one that will be passed down to our children and grandchildren.

A funny from Asher: he has a new bus monitor on his bus now. She helps the children cross the street and enforces the bus rules. His bus driver hasn't had a monitor, umm ever since Ash has ridden the bus in 1 1/2 years. Well she doesn't let Ash eat food, which was a no-no but Ms Suzy (the driver) just can't say no to him (her words). So this bus monitor is enforcing things and has been giving Asher fits. Yesterday he gets off the bus, and on the way up the hill he says to me, "If I had a genie, I would wish that bus monitor RIGHT OFF MY BUS!!! But the good news is Eli moved! Yea!" Eli is a boy that was a love-hate friendship and troublemaker. We are
all glad he isn't on that bus anymore.

Allie has finally quit saying "What???" everytime you say something to her. Today in the WalMart shopping cart (she got to walk the first half) she was asking John for his phone, and she was saying what sounded like "dirty jobs" which is a show on Discovery with Mike Rowe that we all love, she was saying "play dirty jobs" we thought, but really she wanted "doodle jump" a very addicting and fun game for the iPhone. Instead John let her play Skee Ball. It continually amazes me how much these kids know technology-wise at this young age.
Oh! And I am so excited - we finally got a wireless router for our internet connection so now we can use wi-fi on the iPhones - we aren't 3G network in our little town yet so at least now at home we can be upstairs and get fast internet on them. I also hooked up our Wii game system to the wireless connection. Woohoo!!!
Time for homework!