Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome SPRING!!!

Woohoo! Today is the first day of Spring! And it is a gorgeous day here, 67 degrees and mostly sunny. I am grateful for that, as I know many places across the country today are cold and even snowy! My mom is in OKC working, and she said it is about 16 degrees there today. Yikes! I have updated my sidebar for my new "one little word" for Spring. The word is....PERSPECTIVE. Here are the definitions, quote & scripture: ~a way of regarding situations & judging their relative importance ~objectivity ~the appearance of objects relative to each other ~a picture or view of something ~a sensible understanding of something's true importance I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may - light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful. ~John Constable So if you're serious about living this new resurrection life with Christ, act like it. Pursue the things over which Christ presides. Don't shuffle along, eyes to the ground, absorbed with the things right in front of you. Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ - that's where the action is. See things from his perspective. ~Colossians 3:1 (The Message)