I have been catching up on the computer this weekend! The Brittany Blog was in desperate need of updates. I had several email/photo updates from the families that have bought puppies, and I have been wanting to get those on there. I was able to go back and get those put in, in the correct date order, all the way back to May.
We fired up the smoker yesterday. We smoked salmon, baby back ribs, and a brisket. Asher said, "Every day we have BBQ is a good day!" I thought that was too cute. Here is a pic of he and Allie chowing down!

Here are some photos of most of our Fall Harvest of pumpkins, Indian Corn, sweet potatoes, and gourds.
Friday Allie and I (and then Asher when he got home from school) decorated outside for Fall. This is our first year to do that. Allie and I cut down corn stalks and bundled them, what a job that is! Nothing like decorating for Fall when it is 87 degrees outside!
The following photo is of "Sir Loin" and "Rib Eye". They are penned up in the corral and have been getting good and FAT on a special protein/carb diet since September 1. Next week their diet shifts to pure corn and soybean meal, as a fat/carb diet. We can not WAIT to taste this beef!!! John anticipates they are gaining 2-3 pounds each per day. All eight of our cattle will be picked up and transported on December 1. These two will go to the butcher, and the other six will go to the stockyards to be auctioned. The six are still grazing in the pasture. We are keeping all the beef from one of these, and the other is being split in half between two families we know.









