Monday, January 28, 2008
email troubles
Our email has been down for the last few days. It was letting me send but not receive - assuming it is holding all our email until repaired and then I will get 300 at once, LOL. Called the provider today and was told "we have no idea when it will be fixed". Lovely. So tried to send out an email a bit ago letting everyone know we aren't able to receive, and now it won't even send it! Argh!!! Technology is so wonderful, and so frustrating.
Today has been a good day in the craft department. Plus I was able to do some cleaning which always makes me feel good. Anyway, I was able to sew several lovey blankies today - three new ones for Allie's b-day tomorrow, a new blankie for Ash and then a couple of others for extra to have on hand. Next on the sewing agenda is Nick's blanket (my best friend Ginger's husband). It is for his b-day which is March 2 and I want to ship it in plenty of time. I am also sewing a blanket for Evan and one for Annabeth, plus Annabeth will get a lovey to match Allie's and two doll blankies for her baby dolls (a boy and a girl one). I love making this stuff! :) Here are two pics of Allie's new lovey that Annabeth will have the matching one to. Also, the brown with pink dots in the background will be one of the doll blankies, and the monkey in the background will be the boy doll blankie. And Annabeth will get a good size blankie but we are still looking for the perfect fabric.
I know there is more to say, but Allie is pulling on me and it is her supper time, plus I need to check on the roast and get these kids fed, bathed and to bed! John is on call and had to go back in about an hour ago. Hopefully he won't be gone too long.