Sunday, February 24, 2008

one more notch...

OK, one more blanket down for the Larsen Family! ISU (Iowa State University) fleece blanket backed with white fleece is complete. The dimensions ended up smaller than expected, 36w x 46h. It will be good for Evan or just as a throw. It was a huge pain to sew. I am over the fleece! LOL. Only one more project to go - Ginger's ISU blanket. I feel worse today, illness-wise. It has moved into my chest and I have the cough now. John is coughing and Allie is definitely having a productive cough and still a really bad runny nose. I decided to not attend the 1 yr birthday party today since I am feeling worse. I hope to get Jake's present to him this week though, before we go out of town. I may see if Melanie minds me dropping off Jake's and Zoe's presents with her when I bring her eggs Tuesday morning, and then she could take them to playgroup. At this point I am not planning on Playgroup as even if we are feeling better, I don't want to risk picking something else up. It is hard enough with Asher in school all week, and making sure he keeps his hands clean and his face off of Allie's! LOL And we leave Saturday for our big Mississippi/Arkansas vacation! Here are the pics of the blanket!